Saturday, February 18, 2012

Curtis and I have kept ourselves busy the past week or so. It was his birthday on Feb 11 and then we had Valentines Day of course! So we basically had 2 little parties (with just him and I) to celebrate. It was a little stressful  but also fun having both so close together!
His birthday was a BLAST. This is what our day consisted of.....

I decorated our little apartment and made him breakfast in bed


Isn't this plate SO cute?? My mother-in-law and sisters-in-law gave it to me at the shower :) Love it!
German pancakes.... our favorite!!!

isn't he so cute when he wakes up? :) precious

So of course, after the relaxing morning and watching a few episodes of our FAVORITE show 
'Friday Night Lights'
We then went to Dave N Busters for dinner and games! 
just in case your not sure what that place is, its sort of like an adult ChuckECheese (without the creepy animals and stuff walking around) 
There is people at the games just drinking their beers (or in our case, Dr Pepper) and having a good time. lol



He was so excited that he was singing the whole way there!


He is adorable in his new birthday shirt! 


whack a mole! first game of the night!

Curtis favorite game of the night

Then of course, one of my personal favorites, SKI BALL!!!


The game was so intense!






It was a good time. After we got home, it was already really late so I had him blow out a little cupcake (we were way too full for cake)


The next night (on Sunday) I had him blowout his for real birthday cake! 



Happy Birthday!!!


V-Day Lovin

On this day we both worked, so we just had a nice dinner and watched The Bachelor... (this time I didn't have to make him watch it, he said because he loves me so much, he would watch it with me that night, haha aw) 

It was my first time making chicken parmesan (its Curtis favorite and he still married me not knowing if I would be good at making it ;) ) and it turned out actually really good. (Better then I was expecting). Curtis says that it is the best one he has ever had. He LOVED it (or so he says..) but I normally am not a huge fan of it and I actually really liked it too! I was a little proud of myself ;) I wish I took pictures of the actual meal but thats okay.
I mixed a few different recipes together and its supposed to be not as fattening and it was actually alot easier then I was imagining! If you want the recipe, just let me know and I will post it or something.
Here is pics from our night


After we ate dinner, I was sitting on the couch and I heard the little mermaid song "kiss the girl" and he walks in with the rose in his mouth and started dancing with me. It was really funny but also SO cute.



This is the rose he got me, its beautiful! 

So when we were dating he always used to call me Laura Dear. (not cheesily, but more funnily.. i know those aren't words but they best describe it? haha) But anyways, I told him the other day that I realized he doesn't call me that anymore and I was sad. .. So I found this card on our bed and it made me smile :)



Favorite. Card. Ever. 


I seriously could not stop laughing!! "I love you a hole punch".... hahahjahahahaha I think its one of those cards that the more times you read it, the more funny it is.

That concludes our birthday valentine extravaganza!!

OH>... I almost forgot... When we were at DaveNBusters we went into one of the photo booths and did one of the options where it shows you what your future kid will look like. The people right before us in the booth had shown them having a kid which was like 3 or 4.. as funny as it was we just HAD to try it. It was too awesome to not pass up......
We requested that we wanted to see what our little girl would look like.....

Here was the result....

Needless to say, we will wait to have kids... ;)
hahahaha jk

We got a kick out of it.

Anyways that concludes it! Well, the pictures at least.
We have to go clean the church now so bye!

2 comments:

  1. You are so cute Laura!! I love the pictures!! I am glad that your V-day dinner was yummy!! You two have so much fun together it is so cute!! I love the picture of your child ha ha he is so cute ha ha that is so funny!! It's funny I always check your blog to see if you have updated it too!! So we really do need to talk more!!! Well love ya!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Laura you made me laugh through this whole post!! I Love when you post on your blog!! It totally made my night!! Curtis is so cute, I love what he did for valentines. and yes he is a cutie when he wakes up!! Laura you are such a cute wifey!! I love you two, and I love how much you love each other! the End:)

    ReplyDelete