Thursday, March 1, 2012

TV fav's

Let me tell you about our current favorite TV series. 


We have LOTS of favorite tv shows that we have watched or are currently watching.  They are all very highly recommended from us so if you want to start watching some shows... 

"Friday Night Lights" -About a high school football team and drama of everyones life, so great! The casting was done so well. We are hooked! (sometimes we find ourselves having conversations with each other and relating things that happen or whatever to the characters... or we will randomly just say how bad we feel for Landrey, or Matt Sarecen, or how we love Coach Taylor and how he handles everything, and etc.) 
 

"Drop Dead Diva" -About a model girl who dies and is brought back in a heavier lawyer girls body. This is just a wholesome good show. I was hesitant to start watching it after Courtnie Himle recommended it, but I fell in love with it! (Lucky Fingernail!)
 

"Parenthood" -a realistic show about a fun family who goes through alot of usual family issues.  I love this whole family dynamic! There are characters that we like to try and relate to our own family's and we love seeing how they handle certain situations. Its like learning experiences! haha
 

"The Bachelor" (I usually have to force him to watch this one with me) This is basically just my guilty pleasure. I'm not too happy how this season is playing out though. The two final girls right now are really surprising. I am hoping that the rumors aren't true of the finale! 
 

"'Til Death" -A comedy sitcom about a couple that has been married over twenty years and their new neighbors are newlyweds. We like to watch this when we want a dumb funny show. Its funny though because we find ourselves relating to of things that go on with the couples. It makes us chuckle. 
 

"Storage Wars" - reality show where people bid on storage units. Its just kind of ridiculous, but hilarious. Its like antique roadshow in a way, but also is fun to see what surprises they find in the storage! 

 


We basically LOVE netflix. It will have some seasons of shows on that somehow we get hooked into. That looks like alot of shows... but its one of our favorite past times.

2 comments:

  1. ok girl!! you have now got me hooked to watch all these and i haven't even started!!! Oh the lucky fingernail!:) I love it, and miss you. And you always put a smile on my face when you post a new post! Love you hun!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the Bachelor!!! You guys need to watch Modern Family, it is the best show ever!!! I still need to watch that Friday Night lights!! I miss you!! Love ya!!

    ReplyDelete