Friday, December 23, 2011

more christmasy pic's

Okay, after I posted that last one i realized I forgot to add some pics of some christmas stuff we have done in DC.. so here you go... :) 
One of the nights Curtis suprised me after work and took me to the national theater where they were showing the 'white christmas' movie (above) for FREE! haha and we got hot chocolate and walked around and saw the whitehouse tree and stuff. such a fun night :)

one of my fav christmas movies



Okay, after I posted that last one i realized I forgot to add some pics of some christmas stuff we have done in DC.. so here you go... :)



the whitehouse christmas tree

The whitehouse

Rudolph? or Moose.... haha red velvet delcious cupcake!







1 comment:

  1. So fun Laura!! We miss you Can't wait till you come to visit :D

    ReplyDelete