Monday, November 21, 2011

WEDDING!

So I said on my last post that I would start posting about more recent things, but I still have never posted about our wedding! First off, we are so grateful for all of the love and support we received and have received from our family and friends. We are so happy and grateful with how everything turned out! Thank you for everyone's help, we couldn't have done it without you.. you know who  you all are! 
We loved celebrating our wedding with our close family and friends! Thank you everyone! It was such a special and perfect day and now I am going to post pictures, slowly but surely..  woo













parents!



love these girls <3

sistoos


The Jenkins Fam
The Willardson Fam
There are more pictures to come! I have to go pick up Curtis from school so I will continue adding some pictures later!!

4 comments:

  1. You are so beautiful Laura!!! You looked gorgeous on your wedding day!!' I love all these pictures I can't wait to see more!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh thank you so much court!! There are some really really cute ones of brooke and you guys! They won't upload on facebook so i am trying to get alot of them on here.. lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. yay! I love it. Your wedding was amazing and the entire day was beautfiul. I am glad you made a blog sistoo!

    ReplyDelete
  4. YAY for WEDDINGS!! such a Beautiful day with a BEAUTIFUL BRIDE!!! LOVE THESE PICS!!!

    ReplyDelete