Sunday, November 20, 2011

we made it!!

So I haven't posted for a while, but yes we did finally make it to our apartment here in Arlington, Virginia! Here are some pics of the final stretch of drive for about 8 or so hours...



 It was stormy on our drive that day and did rain, which leaked inside our truck. Here is a picture of the tissues I would use to try to stop the leaking. I would have to replace the tissues every half hour or so. Thankfully it didn't rain the ENTIRE TIME..

well anyways we arrived at our apartment!! yay!!

I went through and deep cleaned the apartment that night and early the next day. Just to make sure it was clean..
here are pics of the apartment when we just moved in.




of course, curtis loves his new toy bbgun.. haha
Then we brought all of our boxes in .. (this was almost the whole truck) haha


it was a little crowded...



I will add more photos later of the after pictures whenever I get a minute to go around taking them.. but its a big difference from the first day we got here, thats for sure! haha







After moving all of our stuff out we had ALOT of boxes... Curtis decided, that he would make himself a fort out of them and make a man cave.. haha it was cute.. 






We are mature. haha we even ate some of our meals in their. Then I decided it was time to come down because I was getting claustrophobic, Curtis was a little sad, but figured it was good while it lasted. 


That concludes our road trip and etc.. I will be doing more recent things now.. I want to try to update this regularly.. yay!



2 comments:

  1. HAHAHHA!! Laura you guys crack me up!! This is the best thing ever!:) it made my day!! Love you guys!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha ha I love this you two are so cute!! You're place looks cute I can't wait to see pictures of it all decorated!! Love ya!!

    ReplyDelete