Saturday, October 15, 2011

starting out..

So I decided to start a blog. I guess its about time to give in and join the amazing blogging world. I am excited to start this! I hope I am able to keep this up and write and update our lives for anyone who cares to read this. :)
Curtis and I just got married on Saturday, September 24, 2011. It has been a crazy whirlwind ever since! We were married on Saturday and started our trek to Arlington, VA on Wednesday the 28th. We packed up our moving truck, towed our car on the trailer, and headed out early that morning.
We met through a "blind date" which our friends Megan and Brandon Wilson set us up. Its crazy how this set up ended up like this, but we are blessed and are so happy :)
I will update you all with pictures and such of what we have been up to!

No comments:

Post a Comment